What You'll Get
A bullet travels at hundreds of miles per hour, much like a beam of light or a kiss blown by Paul Bunyan. Sharpen your shot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a shooting-range outing (up to a $78 total value)
- Two hours of lane rental (up to a $24 value)
- Handgun rental (up to a $20 value)
- Box of ammunition (up to a $26 value)
- Four targets (up to an $8 value)<p>
$55 for the above shooting-range outing and a 4.5-hour Introduction to Handguns class (a $50 value; up to a $128 total value)<p>
Instructors foster a non-threatening atmosphere to help participants feel comfortable handling handguns. Students learn basics such as cleaning, common terminology, and what differentiates a gun from a banana. Class times vary—see the schedule here.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Must sign waiver. Not valid for rental of fully automatic handguns. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Range USA
- 10-lane shooting gallery in Jackson
- Memphis's shooting range has 9 50-foot lanes and 14 82-foot lanes
- Pistols and revolvers from manufacturers such as Smith & Wesson
- Rifles from manufacturers such as Ruger
- Shotguns from manufacturers such as Remington
- Automatic firearms
- Automatic firearms and long guns are not allowed in the permit class; handguns will be available for rent, but specific makes and models are not guaranteed
At a Glance
Range USA's staff's goal is not only to school students in responsible gun ownership, but also to create a communal environment. Instructors teach classes ranging from basic handgun and advanced tactical training to programs designed specifically for women and youths. When spending a day at Range USA, the facility's own 1776 Deli & Eatery keeps hunger from interfering with focus. Prior to your visit, check out the FAQ page, which anticipates visitors' questions.