Fish are elusive prey, fleeing into reefs to evade anglers and spontaneously sprouting legs to run away from Charles Darwin. Track down slippery targets with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a half-day fishing trip for two starting at 7 a.m. ($80 value)
- $75 for a half-day fishing trip for four starting at 7 a.m. ($160 value)
- $39 for a half-day fishing trip for two starting at 12:30 p.m. ($80 value)
- $75 for a half-day fishing trip for four starting at 12:30 p.m. ($160 value)
- $39 for a half-day fishing trip for two starting at 5 p.m. ($80 value)
- $75 for a half-day fishing trip for four starting at 5 p.m. ($160 value)
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 8 hours
Handicap Accessible: No
Parking: Free street parking
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Pro Tip: Always dress in warmer layers, as you can take clothes off.
Across a 100-foot main deck, passengers cast their lures into Sheepshead Bay from the wide aisles, benches, and extended pulpit of the Ranger VI. With the help of three 650-horsepower John Deere engines, Captain Joe steers the fishing boat out onto the salty waters for half- and full-day fishing trips. He also captains overnight and offshore specialty charters for up to 20.
Inside the boat, his passengers take advantage of restrooms with running water and purchase refreshments at the galley before seating themselves at tables and booths. Plus, they can head up to the second-floor sun deck in order to better search for marine life and befriend seagulls.