Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $50 off your dinner bill for two
- $50 for $100 off your dinner bill for four
You can order anything on the menu, which includes sandwiches as well as handmade thin-crust pizzas with toppings such as prosciutto and fig ($15) or barbecue chicken and smoked gouda ($15).
Want a Suggestion?
- Appetizer—artichoke dip ($8.50)
- Entrees—Popeye thin-crust pizza with garlic and oil, sautéed spinach, bacon, red onion, mushrooms, and fontina cheese ($15) and a turkey-and-brie sandwich with baby greens and herbed mayonnaise ($11.50)
- Wine—two glasses of 2011 Farnese Montepulciano d'Abruzzo ($7/glass)
Total Bill: $49 for dinner for two
Rare Earth Pizza and Wine Bar
On Rare Earth Pizza and Wine Bar's outdoor patio, servers transport hand-tossed pizzas and glasses of wine in the flickering glow of outdoor fire bowls. Conversation buzzes as guests take in views of technicolor sunsets and the surrounding landscape of Pinnacle Peak. Inside, they can sidle up to the tall wooden bar to take a look at hand-chalked specials, or gather around tables to take turns singing lists of gourmet ingredients from the menu.
What some people are buzzing about:
89% of 524 customers recommend
“Good food, service and entertainment”
“Go on the weekend when there is live music. we were the only diners on Wednesday night!”
“The Simple Life Pinot Noir is great!”