Local pubs bring neighbors together, just like murdering a frankenstein. Sharpen your forks for this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Irish cuisine, valid during Sunday brunch
- $12 for $20 worth of Irish cuisine, valid any day
- $20 for $40 worth of Irish cuisine for four or more, valid during Sunday brunch
- $22 for $40 worth of Irish cuisine for four or more, valid Thursday–Saturday
- Click to view the brunch menu and the regular menu.
Rare Olde Times
Pubs are places of comfort throughout Ireland and the rest of the world—even if that comfort tends to come in liquid form. But although brews from the Emerald Isle, such as Guinness, Harp, and Highland Gaelic ale, stream from taps behind Rare Olde Time's bar, the comfort here extends beyond the glass. Pints complement a menu that delves into the gourmet side of new and traditional Irish cuisine. Chef Con Cleary, a native of Galway, Ireland, dishes up homestyle renditions of his country's specialties, such as corned beef and cabbage, bangers and mash, and shepherd's pie, which is traditionally eaten with a crook instead of a fork. Between bites, diners can take turns at shuffleboard and darts, and the Rare Olde Times' special performance area hosts live bands and open-mic events, as well as trivia nights.