Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind’s favorite things—hitting stuff and driving on someone else’s lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
- $170 for one round of golf at each of the above courses (a $361 value)<p>
- $85 for one round of golf at Augustine Golf Club and one round of golf at Old Hickory Golf Club (a $164 value)
- $95 for one round of golf at Bull Run Golf Club and one round of golf at Old Hickory Golf Club (a $181 value)
- $100 for one round of golf at Old Hickory Golf Club and one round of golf at Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club (a $194 value)
- $105 for one round of golf at Bull Run Golf Club and one round of golf at Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club (a $197 value)<p>
Raspberry Golf Management
Augustine Golf Club's award-winning course was sculpted to reflect its natural beauty with its distinctive par 4s sculpted by course architect, Rick Jacobson. Although the greens at Augustine declined for a few years, recent renovations have restored the course to its former glory, once again luring golfers to its babbling streams and forest. Farther north, rivals Augustine's sister course, Raspberry Falls. Course architect Gary Player remarked that the Falls, once an 18th-century plantation, “was made for a golf course.” Inspired by this ideal setting, he dreamed up the links-style course at Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club, whose meandering brooks, stone walls, and stacked-sod bunkers evoke Scotland, while its vista of the Catoctin Mountains remind players they’re in Virginia.
These golf havens have more than picturesque views in common—they are two of six award-winning courses united by Raspberry Golf Management’s portfolio, which stretches from Virginia to Pennsylvania and skips over to Arizona. Gary Player’s design team for Raspberry Falls included Tim Freeland, who went on to design two of the firm’s other courses: Royal Manchester Golf Links, whose bentgrass fairways sidle up to the Susquehanna River, and Old Hickory Golf Club, a parkland-style course crisscrossed by Beaver Creek. The management company's other gems include The Legacy Golf Resort, where cowboys used to ride their rocking horses around a 7,500-acre ranch, and Bull Run Golf Club, which sprawls across more than 450 acres of meadows and woodlands at the foot of the Bull Run Mountains.
95% of 1,077 customers recommend
“Great course and service.”
“Good value with Groupon. Course in good shape. ”
“WE had been there when it was managed by previous owners. The course is beautiful now, great management and 100% improvement with new owners/managers.”