Chiropractic consultation seeks to identify the causes of physical ailments and treat them to relieve the body from aches
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors: Dr. Denise Rassel and Dr. Jean-Guy Daigneault
- What’s included: package includes a consultation, X-ray, and nerve scan
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- If you decide to purchase additional treatment, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rassel Chiropractic
Since 2000, Rassel Chiropractic has been using their chiropractic experience to treat patients and improve overall health. Dr. Denise Rassel and her staff work with patients by using hands-on chiropractic methods, helping patients benefit by relieving stress and reducing pain. Rassel Chiropractic also provides massage therapy to re-balance the body and alleviate muscle tension. What's more, the team helps improve wellness with nutrition consults to help determine what's best for each patient.