Wine enthusiasts may take advantage of the discounts and waived tasting room fees
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Rattle Snake Hills Wine Trail Passport:
- Bonair Winery - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value).
- Covet Cellars - 15% off any purchase.
- Horizon’s Edge Winery - Purchase 3 bottles or more and receive 10% off all Wines and Ports.
- Hyatt Vineyards - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value).
- Knight Hill Winery - 10% off purchase of 3 or more bottles or 25% off case purchases (mixed case okay).
- Maison de Padgett Winery - Purchase 3 bottles or more and receive 10% off all Wines and Ports.
- Masset Winery - Two for one tasting fee ($5.00 value).
- Paradisos del Sol - Enjoy wine discounts from 10% to 50%.
- Portteus Vineyards - Free tasting with wine purchase ($5.00 value).
- Severino Cellars - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value)
- Tanjuli Winery - 10% off bottle purchases, 20% off a case (12 bottles)
- Two Mountain Winery - 10% off of purchases of three or more bottles and 15% off of case purchases
- VanArnam Vineyards - 10% off any purchase
- Velen Winery - $5 tasting fee waived with a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post from the winery, 15% off any purchase of 6 or more bottles.
Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid for 1 visit to each winery. Must pick up passport at Bonair Winery. Must redeem voucher for passport within 90 days of purchase; passport does not expire. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail
Starting at 850 and rising to an elevation of 3,085 feet, Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail sprawls across a collection of hills that makes up the ninth American Viticultural Area. The collection of wineries produce more than 40 wine varietals—and the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail knows about all of them. With recommendations for local lodging and local eateries, Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail grants visitors passports to help them navigate their way through the oenophile’s playground.