Botox is administered via tiny injections that temporarily improve the appearance of frown lines by decreasing unwanted muscle movements
What You'll Get
- Valid with any medical professional
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 4-hour cancellation notice required. Dependent on the medical needs of the patient, Botox in one area may require up to 20 units. Unused units may not be applied to other areas. Valid for new clients who have not received Botox treatments at this location only. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Raw Aesthetics
The skin care specialists at Raw Aesthetics reproduce the effects of plastic surgery without the use of scalpels or anesthesia. Medical professionals use Botox injections and dermal fillers to shape and enhance facial features, then they turn to chemical peels and other minimally invasive methods to smooth and rejuvenate the skin. During the microneedling procedure, for example, they use a handheld device to create very tiny, painless puncture wounds that stimulate the skin's natural healing process, thereby boosting elastic and collagen production.