Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) helps increase skin moisture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Need To Know
About RC Holistic Hands Spa
For many years in the beauty industry, Raquel has been perfecting her skin-care treatments. As a medical esthetician, she helps her clients revitalize their skin through a variety of services. Whether she performs facials, chemical peels, body wraps, or microneedling sessions, she makes sure each client receives a customized treatment. With microdermabrasion, for instance, she thoroughly exfoliates targeted areas that are designed to render skin healthier, fresh, and free from blemishes, acne, and fines lines.