Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for Italian dinner for two (up to a $102 total value)
- $69 for Italian dinner for four (up to a $204 total value)<p>
The dinners include:
- One shared appetizer or salad per pair (up to an $18 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $32 value each)
- One glass of house wine per person (a $10 value each)<p>
The dinner menu includes appetizers, such as mozzarella caprese and homemade meatballs with polenta, as well as entrees ranging from oven-roasted pork medallions to lobster ravioli with shrimp and green peas.<p>
A royal-red entryway leads to a Gothic-inspired dining room. Re Sette, translated to Seven Kings in Italian, conjures a Tuscan dining experience straight from a royal feast—particularly when seated at their massive, mahogany "King's table".
Executive chef Luis Gordillo creates rustic southern Italian regional dishes. Signature items include Nona's homemade meatballs and pear ravioli, which have helped earn the eatery's fare very good to excellent Zagat ratings. Located just a short walk from the Theater District, the eatery attracts guests for pre- or post-curtain revelry with bar bites and specialty cocktails.