Before they can sell a house, realtors must pass a licensing exam that tests their knowledge of zoning laws and ability to distinguish between an indoor waterfall and a leaky roof. Take your first step to a Sold sign with this voucher.
- $144 for a Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course Silver Package ($575 Value)
Silver package includes:
- 75-hour, prelicensure Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course
- Real Estate Education Center school exam
- Job-placement assistance
- Expert training by industry professionals
- A 40% discount on textbook fees, normally $50
- One complimentary month of critical skills training, which covers topics such as “Earn Commission with Rentals” and “Earn Commission with Sales,” as well as “Mastering the Phone Call Process” and “How to Create and Manage Your Client Profiles”
Real Estate Education Center
Since 1985, the Real Estate Education Center has helped real-estate professionals advance their careers through licensing courses accredited by the New York Department of State. Instructors at all four city locations—each in a different borough—couple classroom teachings with their personal real-world experience, helping students to learn not only the nuts and bolts of the industry, but also how they’re put into practice. The center comprises six licensing and certification schools, including Real Estate, Green LEED, Appraisal, Mortgage, Property Management, and Insurance. Each track requires different coursework and testing; a compendious overview of those requirements can be found here.