All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 5, 2016
· Reviewed September 15, 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016
What You'll Get
Benjamin Franklin once remarked, Time is money. Isn’t that wise? Now, may I finally have my turn as president? Get some sage advice with this Groupon.
$59 for a Michigan real estate licensing class ($120value)
- State-approved 40-hour class that meets state requirements, including four hours of fair housing
- Encompasses real-estate law, math, terminology, and licensing material in preparation for the salesperson’s exams
- Upon passing the final exam, students receive a certificate and are eligible to take state exams
Students are asked to bring a calculator to class, and to arrive early on the first day for book distribution. See the schedule of upcoming courses, times, and locations here. This Groupon does not include materials or books, which require a $50 fee that will be due when registering for the class.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must start course by the expiration date on your Groupon. Reservation required. Extra $50 fee for books and materials is not included and due upon class registration. Spaces are based upon availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Real Estate One Academy
Real Estate One offers continuing education programs to help licensed agents meet state requirements. To ensure property apprentices graduate packed with knowledge, Real Estate One Academy appoints experienced, respectful instructors to head each course.