All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 29, 2014
Reviewed March 12, 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014
What You'll Get
Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15.40 for a Thai meal for two (up to a $25.85 total value)
- $28 for a Thai meal for four (up to a $51.70 total value)
- Click to see the full menu<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Choice of one appetizer: crab cakes, egg rolls, or fried wontons (up to a $5.95 value)
- Choice of two entrees: pad Thai, pad woon sen, pad eggplant delight, pad ka tiem, green curry, red curry, or panang curry (a $9.95 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for specials. $2 extra fee for shrimp and brown rice, extra $3 fee for seafood. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Real Thai
Aromatic herbs weasel their way into almost every dish at Real Thai, where chefs add a liberal sprinkling of chilies, basil, lemongrass, galangal, and lime leaf to create their signature dishes. These can take the form of entrees such as green curry that's infused with coconut milk or drunken noodles that are free of inhibition. However, not every dish is built upon a foundation of noodles or rice. They also whip up specialties such as eggplant stuffed with ground chicken and shrimp and drizzled in eel sauce.