What You'll Get
Drafting a successful fantasy football team involves planning for the potential of injuries, amassing the ideal combination of various skills on the field, and ensuring there's at least one level-20 cleric on the roster. Adventure towards the end zone with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for 10-team front office fantasy football league registration ($99.99 value)
- $59 for 12-team front office fantasy football league registration ($119.88 value)
- $69 for 14-team front office fantasy football league registration ($139.86 value)
- $79 for 16-team front office fantasy football league registration ($159.84 value)
- $159 for 32-team front office fantasy football league registration ($319.68 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reality Sports Online
Reality Sports Online founders Matt Papson and Stephen Wendell know what it takes to make a pro football team succeed on the field. After working together in an NFL front office, the duo created a comprehensive fantasy football platform built around the Free-Agency Auction Room, allowing team managers to compete against each-other to sign players to single- and multi-year contracts. Fantasy GMs compete head-to-head in private and public leagues not just on the field, but through a wide range of contract and recruitment strategies similar to the ones real pro football team General Managers tackle each season. Managers amass a heavy-hitting roster through multi-round rookie drafts and the Free-Agency Auction, then continue to build their team while managing their salary cap with cuts, trades, and free-agent acquisitions throughout the season.