Drafting a successful fantasy football team involves planning for the potential of injuries, amassing the ideal combination of various skills on the field, and ensuring there's at least one level-20 cleric on the roster. Adventure towards the end zone with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for 10-team front office fantasy football league registration ($99.99 value)
- $59 for 12-team front office fantasy football league registration ($119.88 value)
- $69 for 14-team front office fantasy football league registration ($139.86 value)
- $79 for 16-team front office fantasy football league registration ($159.84 value)
- $159 for 32-team front office fantasy football league registration ($319.68 value)
Reality Sports Online
Reality Sports Online founders Matt Papson and Stephen Wendell know what it takes to make a pro football team succeed on the field. After working together in an NFL front office, the duo created a comprehensive fantasy football platform built around the Free-Agency Auction Room, allowing team managers to compete against each-other to sign players to single- and multi-year contracts. Fantasy GMs compete head-to-head in private and public leagues not just on the field, but through a wide range of contract and recruitment strategies similar to the ones real pro football team General Managers tackle each season. Managers amass a heavy-hitting roster through multi-round rookie drafts and the Free-Agency Auction, then continue to build their team while managing their salary cap with cuts, trades, and free-agent acquisitions throughout the season.