During virtual video-chat sessions, dedicated sitters keep the little ones pleasantly entertained with engaging conversations and activities
About This Deal
- Description of services:
- Chiefs of Chatting: During the sessions, children receive personalized attention from a sitter who keeps them company. Parents may choose from a variety of conversation topics or they can allow the sitter to direct the conversational discourse. The sitters are also willing to listen about any topic that the children might want to breach.
- Number Ninjas: During the sessions, children receive personalized and attention from a sitter with educational capabilities who can help them develop their math skills as well as provide them with guidance while doing their homework.
- Punctuation Prodigies and Storytellers: During the sessions, children receive personalized attention from a sitter who keeps them company. Parents may choose from a variety of conversation topics or they can allow the sitter to direct the conversational discourse. The sitters are also able to provide children with guidance while doing their homework.
- Crayon Evangelists: During the sessions, children receive personalized attention from a sitter who keeps them company while they create their art pieces. Children can also show their artwork to the sitter and discuss it with them.
- What’s included:
15-minute introductory session scheduled for parents to meet the sitter prior to the sitter meeting the child. During the session, parents can express their expectations about whether the sessions should have an educational aspect, such as assistance with homework, or whether they should be dedicated to fun activities.
Five one-hour sessions per week; all five sessions can be used in one day or over the course of 90 days.
- Parents with younger children between the ages of 3 and 6 have the option of minimizing the duration of a single session to 30 minutes, which will double their sessions to 10 sessions per week. Hours can be used interchangeably between children.
- $10 surcharge will be assessed for the participation of each additional child
- Click here to learn more about the sitters
- How customers participate: parents can choose which platform will suit their needs best. Most sitters use Zoom, but they can also use Instagram Live, Facebook Live, Skype, or FaceTime.
Need To Know
About Rebecca Everlene Trust Company
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The Rebecca Everlene Trust Company provides virtual educational experiences for children to peek their interest in experimentation and help them meet other little geniuses in their neck of the woods. These themed meetings are fun for both children and adults.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Children need fun activities with one-on-one attention. This is what we aim to do in our Intellectual Practice Learning Program. Our one-on-on sessions are just a casual way of allowing learners to achieve significant educational milestones while also having fun.
What do you love most about your job?
I love knowing that both children and adults leave our sessions enlightened and with lots of great memories.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
"OMG, I never knew. I wish my instructor had done this with me when I was younger."