Guests can float effortlessly in a pod filled with Epsom salt for relaxation, pain relief, and overall wellness
What You'll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
- Pod features: audio system
- Amenities: towels, earplugs, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and hair dryers are provided
Valid only at Oakland location.
The Fine Print
About Reboot Float & Cryo Spa
Reboot Float & Cryo Spa offers you a way to get away from it all without needing to go too far away. It offers six 8'x5' float pods, each filled with a mixture of 1,000 lbs of epsom salt and water heated to skin temperature. As soon as you lie down, the mixture will let you effortlessly float atop and you'll lose track of where your body ends and the water begins. Read on for more facts:
- Why do it? Many floaters experience physical relaxation and pain relief, as well as mental relaxation that can help relieve everyday-life stress and help you feel better.
- How does a float session work? Before you head into your private float room, Reboot Float & Cryo Spa will provide what you need including a float pillow, towels, earplugs, and body wash, shampoo, and conditioner for showering before and afterward. You'll enter the pod nude and lie down, closing the lid if you'd like. You can control the ambient lighting and your choice of music if you'd like, but otherwise just lie down and relax.
- Is it clean? Absolutely. All water is constantly filtered and treated with a safe level of the peroxide and epsom salt is also a natural disinfectant.