Kids are better than adults bouncing because they’re more flexible and gravity hasn’t had as much time to build up ill will toward them. Stick it to gravity with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one hour of jump time for two with two pairs of socks, two bottles of water, and two $5 game cards, valid Monday-Friday only (up to a $54 value)
- $70 for one hour of jump time for four with four pairs of socks, four bottles of water, and four $5 game cards, valid Monday-Friday only (up to a $108 value)
- $30 for two hours of Saturday night air dodgeball for two with two pairs of socks, two Gatorades, and two $5 game cards (a $60 value)
- $60 for two hours of Saturday night air dodgeball for four with four pairs of socks, four Gatorades, and four $5 game cards (a $120 value)
- $360 for a two-hour themed party room party package for 16 (a $475 value)
- $450 for a two-hour basketball court party package for 20 (a $625 value)
Saturday night air dodgeball takes place between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Following its recent expansion, Rebounderz boasts more than 21,000 square feet of bouncing throughout three trampoline surfaces. Both kids and adults leap, jump, and flip through the space, just bouncing around or playing high-velocity games of trampoline dodgeball. At the foam pit, guests test their aerobatic skills and before landing softly into cloud-like masses of foam. The facility also has a four-lane basketball slam dunk runner. These feats create a serious cardio workout, and guests in need of a break can breathe heavily toward the arcade where they can play games to win prizes or relax in the cafe with a smoothie or slice of pizza. For special occasions such as birthdays, parents can book one of four party rooms, including the basketball room replete with a basketball court, jump time, pizza, and a party assistant.