All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Kids are better than adults bouncing because they're more flexible and gravity hasn't had as much time to build up ill will toward them. Stick it to gravity with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $16 for 60 minutes of jumping or 30 minutes of jumping with bottles of water for two on Monday–Thursday (a $33.50 value)
- $32 for 60 minutes of jumping or 30 minutes of jumping with bottles of water for four on Monday–Thursday (a $67 value)
- $19 for 60 minutes of jumping or 30 minutes of jumping with bottles of water for two on Friday–Sunday (a $33.50 value)
- $35 for 60 minutes of jumping or 30 minutes of jumping with bottles of water for four on Friday–Sunday (a $67 value)
- $25 for two hours of air dodgeball and Gatorade on Sunday night for two (a $50 value)
- $50 for two hours of air dodgeball and Gatorade on Sunday night for four (a $100 value)
- $275 for a basketball birthday-party package for 20 people on Monday–Thursday (a $450 value)
- $375 for a basketball birthday-party package for 20 people on Friday–Sunday (a $600 value)
Sunday night dodgeball takes place between 8 and 11 p.m.
The party package includes 70 minutes of jumping time, three cheese pizzas, 20 bottles of water, a host or hostess, paper products such as plates and napkins, $1 in game tokens per child, and a T-shirt for the birthday child.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for party package. 72hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver; guests under 18 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. waiver policy applies. Not valid 10/14, 11/5, 11/11. Dodgeball is not valid for use of the rest of the facility. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Following its recent expansion, Rebounderz boasts more than 21,000 square feet of bouncing throughout three trampoline surfaces. Both kids and adults leap, jump, and flip through the space, just bouncing around or playing high-velocity games of trampoline dodgeball. At the foam pit, guests test their aerobatic skills and before landing softly into cloud-like masses of foam. The facility also has a four-lane basketball slam dunk runner. These feats create a serious cardio workout, and guests in need of a break can breathe heavily toward the arcade where they can play games to win prizes or relax in the cafe with a smoothie or slice of pizza. For special occasions such as birthdays, parents can book one of four party rooms, including the basketball room replete with a basketball court, jump time, pizza, and a party assistant.