All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute All-Inclusive Pass for One
- 60-Minute All-Inclusive Pass for Two
- 90-Minute All-Inclusive Pass for One
- 90-Minute All-Inclusive Pass for Two
The All Access pass includes access to new attractions like the the ninja warrior course and JumpXTREME Tower and more.
Voucher purchasers are also entered into a raffle with over $1,000 worth of prizes:
- One birthday party (includes xbox room). Add-ons are extra.
- Two family VIP Passes which include four 90-minute jump passes, one pizza, one pitcher of soda, and four bottles of water
- Two unlimited jump passes and two bottles of water
- Two 90-minute jump passes and two bottles of water
- Two 60-minute jump passes and two bottles of water
- Two Rebounderz sweatshirts
- Four t-shirts (manager’s choice)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid at Rebounderz Newport News location. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. One pass per person. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Walk-in customers only; subject to availability. Socks required, must be purchased for $3 per pair on location. Not valid on Saturdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rebounderz of Newport News
At Rebounderz of Newport News, parents need not cringe as they watch their kids literally jump off the walls. Safety is of the utmost importance to the staff, and it starts with the trampolines. Over 10,000 square feet of these jump boosters line the floors and jut outward at an angle on the walls. Their patented design boasts high-quality components that make them much safer than leaping off the garage roof with an umbrella as a parachute. As kids engage in friendly battle on the dodge-ball trampoline, test own skills at the ninja obstacle course, challenge common fear of heights on the 14-feet JumpXTREME Tower, or practice the approach at the slam-dunk station, safety-trained referees keep a watchful eye on them at all times. And even though the pit is filled to the brim with foam bricks, jumpers don special socks for protection. Kids and grownups can take a break from simulating molecular fusion by visiting the newest attraction 7D or at the arcade, earning tickets to trade in for prizes.