All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 31, 2018
· Reviewed December 27, 2017
· Reviewed December 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for five classes: valid for new clients ($90 value)
- $49 for five classes: valid for existing clients who haven’t visited in past 6 months ($90 value)
- $59 for 30 days of unlimited classes: valid for new clients ($160 value)
- $79 for 30 days of unlimited classes: valid for existing clients who haven’t visited in past 6 months ($160 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Existing client deals valid only for those who haven't visited in the past 6 months. Groupon value cannot be used in conjunction with other specials.Recommended to arrive 15 minutes before class. Bring own mat and sticky socks (renting is available). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ReCharge Pilates and Barre
In its mission to elevate students to another level of physical and mental balance, ReCharge Pilates and Barre doesn't reject its environment. Instead, it embraces it. Featuring colored mood lighting, power-tower wall gyms, and bamboo floors, the studio surrounds students with a minimal space. Here, classes blend the techniques of Pilates and barre fitness, and occasionally incorporate other exercise styles. Much like these classes, ReCharge's owner, Sloan Rachmuth, draws from several disciplines. The Stott Pilates–certified instructor's passion for wellness has led her to study psychology at Harvard, develop a clinical weight-loss program, and open more than one fitness studio.