A precious photograph can be ruined by the elements—a fire will char it, a rainstorm will wilt it, and a breeze will blow it into a courtroom, where it will be counted as evidence. Best Mother Nature with today’s Groupon.
$44 for digitization of 500 hard-copy photos (a $90 value)
$82 for digitization of 1,000 hard-copy photos (a $180 value)
- Photos loaded onto a DVD for easy storage
- Mail in photos or drop them off
- Scanned in at 300-DPI resolution
- Includes subtle enhancements, such as color correction
- Flatbed scanning available for fragile photos
- Originals must by 8”x10” or smaller
- Takes up to two weeks
- Protect photos from accidents, fading, and wear
- Organize and catalog with ease
- Share on social-media sites, such as Facebook
- Create albums and calendars<p>
Since 1997, Records Reduction has helped homes and offices go paperless with storage services and confidential scanning of documents and images. The company digitizes a variety of file types, including slides, which saves clients the hassle of devouring photos to commit them to memory and makes it possible to upload them to social-media sites, such as Facebook and Flickr. To ward off identity thieves, Records Reduction can shred CDs, x-rays, and documents containing addresses, social security numbers, and superhero aliases. The facility is monitored 24/7, and features an alarm system to prevent stored goods from escaping.