- Recycled Percussion
- When: performances run every Saturday–Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Where: Showroom at The Quad
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- $19.99 for one ticket for a child (up to $41.79 value)
- $25.99 for one ticket for an adult (up to $77.79 value)
- $79.99 for four tickets for any combination of children and adults (up to $311.16 value)
Shows are every Saturday-Thursday except the following dates: 7/12, 7/13, 7/17, 7/19, 7/20, 7/21, 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/26, 7/27.
The strains of Styx’s “Renegade” wash over a darkened auditorium. A complicated rhythm fires up, subtly at first, then grows to a thunderous roll. But even as the curtain rises, it isn’t clear where the sound is coming from—until the audience looks up. Hanging upside down, four tattooed young men create interwoven rhythms on homemade drums made from plastic barrels and duct tape. Recycled Percussion’s stage show at the Quad has begun.
Since coming in third place on America’s Got Talent in 2010, Recycled Percussion continues to keep their sound as fresh as when founder Justin Spencer formed the group as a New Hampshire high-schooler. And when the quartet says “recycled,” they mean it: banging on such reimagined instruments as the washing machine, the stepladder, the chainsaw, and the human body, the band reinterprets heavy metal, punk, pop, and hip-hop hits into a style they simply call “junk rock.”
96% of 228 customers recommend
“Very smooth process to obtain seats together!”