Cherry wood decor and Brazilian music set the stage for a nonstop churrasco meal featuring filet mignon, lamb chops & garlic beef
About This Deal
Choose Between Four Options:
- $69: Dinner for Two with a Bottle of Wine, Valid Tuesday-Thursday ($125.89)
- $95: Dinner for Two with a Bottle of Wine, Valid Any Day ($125.89)
- $138: Dinner for Four with Two Bottles of Wine, Valid Tuesday-Thursday ($251.78)
- $190: Dinner for Four with Two Bottles of Wine, Valid Any Day ($251.78)
Each Pair Receives:
- Unlimited trips to the salad bar
- Unlimited servings of 22 different items
- Unlimited trips to the hot side-dish bar
- One bottle of select wine
Pile plates high with 22 different items from servers’ well-stocked skewers, including top sirloin, filet mignon, lamb chops, and garlic beef, each dusted with exotic spices before slowly rotating over an open flame. The salad bar is stocked with many cool options, whereas the hot bar features sides such as black beans.
About Red & Green Brazilian Steakhouse
Nestled amid "warm Brazilian cherry and traditional Brazilian tile work," Red & Green Brazilian Steakhouse "spares no extravagance for bringing Brazil into the United States," according to Mallory Ferland of USA Today. Wandering through the dining room, friendly gauchos deliver tender slices from 16 cuts of meat—including garlic steak, lamb chops, and ribs—according to a table-top card that when flipped to green means "bring more" and when red means "stop, and will you be my valentine?" At the salad bar, an unlimited supply of fresh tropical fruits, Brazilian side dishes, and farofa fills up any empty space on plates loaded with meats. Additionally, the drink menu features traditional libations such as caipirinhas, Brazilian beers, soft drinks, and tropical juices.