All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 29, 2018
· Reviewed April 11, 2018
· Reviewed April 1, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Three Options
- $10 for a six-month membership to online reading courses for one child ($59.95 value)
- $19 for a one-year membership to online reading courses for one child ($99 value)
- $34 for a one-year membership to online reading courses for two children ($198 value)
- 3 levels of online learning - over 1,000 interactive games and videos
- Lessons in phonics, sight words, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Online access AND apps in iTunes and Google Play
- Unique instructional method designed by education experts
- Self-paced program with positive reinforcement & error remediation
- Support for parents - progress tracking, monthly magazine, free resources
- Game-based play recommended for ages 4 to 8 (Pre-K to 3rd grade)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Online only. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Apple Reading
Red Apple founder Tammy Bennecke started her career in the classroom, helping 6- and 7-year-olds tap into the wonders of the written word. “What I loved the most was watching that little light bulb go off in a first grader’s head,” she wrote in her blog in 2012, but she couldn’t help noticing a disturbing pattern as she began moving to older classrooms. It was clear that children who fell a few steps behind in earlier years were discouragingly unlikely to catch up and might even be at greater risk of dropping out by the time they reached high school.
Undaunted, Bennecke left institutional education to combat adolescent illiteracy through Red Apple Reading, an online program of easily-digestible reading concepts that encourages interactivity and comes with trackable progress reports for parents and teachers. The system is designed to keep kids engaged and entertained: goofy animals and skateboarding kids parade across screens and flashcards, and reward points and bonus games provide a sense of accomplishment normally reserved for the 1 in 10,000 children who can successfully work the claw machine at the arcade.