Experienced instructors teach beginners in a group the steps and rhythms of tango in preparation for a casual tango dance night
About This Deal
- About the instructor: Michael Nadtochi is an International professional tango dancer, Choreographer Teacher and Dance Coach with over 15 years of experience.
- What’s included:
- 45-minute beginner group tango lessons
- One class a week
- Day and time: classes are on Monday from 6:30 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
- What to bring: leather-sole shoes
- Click to view the studio’s class and event schedule
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
About Red Bank Tango
Beginners fall in love with dance at Red Bank Tango. This dance school is focused on teaching Argentinian tango to amateurs and professionals. Michael Nadtochi, an experienced dancer himself, instructs participants to sway along the wooden floors in graceful movements during classes, workshops, or special events. Those who attend quickly discover that they don't need an excuse to tango.