All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 13, 2011
What You'll Get
For $7, today's side deal gets you $15 worth of casual fare at the Red & Black Café, located in Wesleyan University's Broad Street Books in Middletown.
- Menu features sandwiches, such as Thanksgiving turkey ($9.25) and guacamole cheddar wrap ($8.95)
- Breakfast sandwiches ($5.25–$5.50) are served all day
- Muffins and scones baked fresh daily
- Cage-free eggs and locally grown tomatoes
- Live music on Monday evenings
- Daily specials
- Valid for dine-in or carryout
The Red & Black Café does not yet have many reviews, but more than 750 Facebookers like it and WesWings, a campus eatery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid for dine-in or carry-out. Must use within 2 visits, no cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.