Guests take in maritime views from the spacious deck of a cruise boat, while sipping their favorite BYOB drinks
About This Deal
- What’s included: 90-minute sunset cruise around the St. Augustine area
- Departure times vary with sunset times, check redboattours.com calendar for departure times.
- Departure Location: Vilano Beach Fishing Pier, 260 Vilano Road, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Age restrictions: this is a BYOB cruise and is not suitable for young children. No one under 16 is permitted, anyone under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must provide 21+ ID to consume alcoholic beverages
- Click here to view the schedule
Red Boat Tours’ COVID-19 Precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Red Boat Tours’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Although state guidelines no longer restrict capacity, we are still operating at a reduced capacity of 28-30, of our 36 maximum.
- All contact surfaces of the boat are cleaned and sanitized between every tour.
- Masks are available onboard, should you choose to wear one and don’t have one.
- If you report for boarding and feel uncomfortable with the loading of the boat, you may opt for a rain-check and reschedule for another available date and time.
- NOTE: Maintaining six feet of social distancing will not be possible, while onboard.
Blackout Dates: November 20th 2021 - January 31st 2022.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and No Shows/Missed Departures will not be refunded or rescheduled and will be charged a $10 per person service fee, as we did not have the opportunity to resell those seats. Cancellations with 24 hours, but less than 48 hours notice, will not be refunded but may reschedule, with a $10 per person rescheduling fee. Cancellations with 48 hours notice may be rescheduled or refunded, at the discretion of the customer. Trips canceled by Red Boat, for any reason, are subject to rescheduling or refund, at the discretion of the customer. If you are a Groupon customer and you contact Groupon directly to cancel a Red Boat booking, that DOES NOT cancel your reservation with Red Boat. YOU MUST still contact Red Boat and cancel your reservation, subject to the above guidelines.