Since 1969, pizza chefs have been crafting specialty pies from fresh-made sauce and a signature sourdough crust
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 50% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back (up to $10) only on first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Red Boy Pizza
For half a century, Red Boy Pizza has been treating customers to fresh-made pizzas on the restaurant's signature sourdough crust. The sauce is made from fresh, hand-picked California tomatoes, and that's combined with quality herbs and spices to create specialty pies such as:
- Pavarotti: This pork-laden pizza is piled high with pepperoni, canadian bacon, crispy bacon, and white and green onions.
- Ferrari: Italian sausage, zucchini, and fresh basil are piled atop a pesto-sauce base.
- De'niro: Barbecue chicken and canadian bacon are paired with spinach, mushrooms, and ricotta cheese.