What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | To Serve at the Pleasure of the Queen
Today’s Groupon lets you lasso your childhood fantasy that involves hiring a personal assistant. For $55, you get to hand off items from your to-do list (15 items per month for three months) to a professional at Red Butler—that's a total of 45 tasks ($1.22 per task). Now you can take control of your life like a secret agent or a Hollywood stage mother.
Red Butler is the acclaimed 24/7/365 concierge service that has corporate clients in the fashion, entertainment, spirits, financial, real estate, and spirited financial real entertainment spirit fields. After signing up for Red Butler online, all you need to do next is send in your requests; be it making a dinner reservation, making travel arrangements, finding hot tickets to concerts and events, financial consultations, or even legal research, your personal assistant will take care of you. This sampler package will get you 45 requests over the course of three months beginning the day you activate (maximum of 15 per month).
With so many things to do in LA, a personal concierge will give you a leg-up in planning new, saucy adventures, such as climbing rocks, diving into Olympic swimming pools, and pitching a no-hitter for a AA baseball team. Get one for a friend to free up time so the two of you can invent inventive two-person curling techniques using loaves of french bread. Get this Groupon to organize your life with the help of another person and live stress- and callous-free.
Note: Coupon will be issued at midnight on 11/06/09 to allow time to enter online codes.
Red Butler’s services have won tremendous acclaim. Entrepreneur Magazine, CBS, Los Angeles Times, Thrillist, and Debonair, to name a few, have featured the company. Reviewers on Kaboodle and ThisNext say:
- Red Butler agents are always very courteous and extremely helpful. Most of all I appreciate how attentive and accurate they are with their responses. 5 Star service and very cheap. – drgreen, Kaboodle
- They do just about anything you ask, and save loads of time. Fabulous darling! – samanthagreen, Kaboodle
- You know, this has got to be my 2nd most favorite item after only my iPod. They're just so sweet and helpful – jdickinson, ThisNext
To Serve at the Pleasure of the Queen
It would be great to live like royalty for a day with your own personal assistant. Real royals, however, don’t have just one personal assistant, but many. Here are just some of the many assistants who serve the Queen of England:
- Personal Food Taster: This position is usually given to a plucky orphan until a pluckier, less poisoned orphan can be found.
- Personal Paintball Instructor: A largely ceremonial position, he or she assists with Her Majesty’s many paintball-related duties, including the traditional paintballing of a Christmas goose.
- Personal Shoe Put-On-Er: Only hired so the Queen can feel sassy each morning as she says, “I can put on my own dang shoes!”
- Personal Problem Child: So that she could live out her screenplay for Problem Child 4: A Royal Problem, the Queen hired original Problem Child actor Michael Oliver, now 28, to live with her and be incorrigible.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Allow 48 hours for codes to be entered into Red Butler system. Limit 1 per person, multiple as gifts. Must activate for 3-month package before expiration date. Must use 15 tasks per month. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.