Spooky is the most neglected of the five basic human emotions: spooky, joy, sorrow, grouchy, and wet. Get horror glands pumping with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a spooky mini-golf outing for two (a $50 total value)
- $45 for a spooky mini-golf outing for four (a $100 total value)
Each outing includes:
- Haunted hayride and trail (a $10 value per person)
- Game of spooky golf (a $5 value per person)
- Hot dog, bag of chips, and a drink (a $5 value per person)
- One 4”x6” photograph of the group (a $5 value)
On Fridays and Saturdays through October 26th, dusk transforms Red Carpet Golf and Recreation Center into a haunted wasteland of ambling hayrides, a haunted trail, pumpkins and cornstalks, and a mini-golf course cursed with family-friendly spooky decor. From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., visitors hop aboard a hayride to explore the dark property, ward off bats with their putters, and take photographs.
Red Carpet Golf and Recreation Center
Amid gurgling fountains and pouring waterfalls, Red Carpet Golf and Recreation Center’s course challenge putting visitors with individual obstacles. The course winds beneath wooden bridges and up stone tiers, the breadth of the greens completely visible from their highest vistas. The golf center also fields a spacious driving range surrounded by verdant trees, allowing golfers to practice driving for distance on the distance markers or for accuracy by gently landing the ball in a bird’s nest. Red Carpet Miniature Golf also entertains patrons post-putt with a deck available for party rental and a banquet hall that accommodates up to 70 people.
2200 Old National Pike
Washington, PA 15301