- Avoid the hassle of city parking with 4 centrally located garages
- Leave cars for up to 24 hours at a time
About This Deal
Stop wasting time and gas by getting today’s Groupon side deal: $50 gets you five separate “parks” at Millennium Garages, a $110 value. Your pass is redeemable at any of the four centrally located garages: Grant Park North, Grant Park South, Millennium Park, or East Monroe.
Few things in life are more annoying than circling the block in search of a coveted parking spot. And strangely enough, those things also involve parking: tickets, accidents, forcing your passenger out of the car to slowly guide you into a space. You don’t have to worry about that when parking at Millennium Garages. With more than 9,000 available spaces, Millennium Garages is the biggest underground public parking system in the country. For less than you’d likely spend on five taxi trips, you’ll be able to quickly and safely drop off your vehicle for up to 24 hours during one “park,” giving you ample time to explore downtown Chicago and all it has to offer.
In the winter, you won’t be able to dodge the driving dilemma by walking or biking like you did in the warmer months. This deal prevents you from becoming a full-fledged hermit. Visit a different garage every time and experience something new. Here’s what you could do while your car sits snugly in an off-street spot:
- Grant Park North: Located right on North Michigan between Monroe and Randolph, you’ll be steps away from the Chicago Cultural Center, Prudential Building, and Hard Rock Hotel.
- Grant Park South: Steps away from the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Santa Fe Building, and Roosevelt University from its entrance on South Michigan Avenue.
- East Monroe Garage: Music lovers will appreciate this garage’s close proximity to fests such as Blues & Jazz, Taste of Chicago, and Lollapalooza.
- Millennium Park Garage: Play in the park, take in a show at the Harris Theater, or check out landmarks such as the AON Building.
You can also search for a point of interest and find the closest garage by clicking here. Don’t have your own set of wheels? This deal is a great way to thank your friends with cars for routinely transporting you around town, or serves as a thoughtful gift for your out-of-town parents.