· Redeemed August 28, 2017
· Redeemed August 26, 2017
· Redeemed August 24, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Appetizer, Two Entrées with Choice of Beer, Lemonade, or Soda for Two People, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- One Appetizer, Two Entrées with Choice of Beer, Lemonade, or Soda for Two People, Valid Any Day
- Two Appetizers, Four Entrées, and Choice of Beer, Lemonade, or Soda for Four People, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- Two Appetizers, Four Entrées, and Choice of Beer, Lemonade, or Soda for Four People, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for online reservations. Must call and mention voucher number to reserve. Not valid on federal holidays including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverage. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Compass
Here are some Georgian entrees you can enjoy at Red Compass, a Georgian and European restaurant wine bar:
- Lobio: This vegan dish features kidney beans that are slow cooked with onions, fresh herbs, and Georgian spices, garnished with fresh cilantro, and served with homemade Georgian pan-fried cornbread and pickled vegetables.
- Tabaka: An oven-baked, whole baby chicken is cooked in a hot clay pot and served with fried potatoes and tkemali (a Georgian traditional sauce).
- Chanakhi: This stew features lamb that is slowly cooked with eggplant, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro, and is served in a hot clay pot with a side of bread.
- Asetrina na vertille: Sturgeon is charcoal grilled on skewers before it is served with grilled vegetables and a special masharapi (pomegranate) sauce.