All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Bikram classes challenge students of all experience levels in a 105-degree studio, relying on the heat to help students sink deeper into stretches while preventing injury and detoxifying their bodies.
- During power-yoga classes, students flow through Vinyasa-inspired pose sequences to build strength and flexibility. This voucher includes a free towel and mat rental for the first class.
- Inferno hot Pilates classes combine cardio and muscle toning in a heated room. High intensity interval training and Pilates are used to create lean muscle mass, burn fat, and increase fitness levels
- The instructors lead more than 79 classes a week at two locations; see the full schedule. Voucher customers also receive a 10% discount off of one retail item at either location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for one month at both Mill Valley and San Rafael studios. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Dragon Yoga
Red Dragon Yoga and Stephanie Schreiber team up with an impassioned troupe of instructors to lead students toward mental and physical health.
- Classes include a lineup of hot yoga (also known as Bikram yoga), Power yoga (a heated style of Vinyasa yoga), Yin Yoga and Inferno Hot Pilates. Their dual locations swirl with balmy temperatures to loosen tight ligaments and help students ease deeper into the tension-relieving stretches. The warm air pricks beads of sweat on shoulders and brows while flushing out toxins.
- Environmentally Friendly: With an eye on preserving the environment, both studios are scrubbed with nontoxic cleaning products each day and feature textured rubber floors and fresh-air ventilation systems.
- Awards: Marin Magazine named Red Dragon one of the city's best yoga studios in 2017 and 2018, and Pacific Sun named the business one of the city's best in 2016, 2017, and 2018.