All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One-Year Queen Membership
Red Hat Society
Red Hat Society Queens are revered by Hatquarters, her Chapterettes (those who play within her Chapter group) and the public. In addition to receiving access to the ‘Member only’ website with a variety of fun resources and ways to search and connect with other Members locally or around the globe, Red Hat Society Queens receive:
- The benefit of leading a Chapter and receiving administrator rights to their own private Chapter Group on RedHatSociety.com
- A special monthly email broadcast from the Founder, Exalted Queen Mother, Sue Ellen Cooper
- Private “Queenly” discussions with other RHS Queens in the RHS Official Queens Group. In addition, you’ll find your Queenly resources and communications from Hatquarters.
- Ability to participate in valuable “Queens Only” contests
- Receive special recognition at RHS sponsored events
- Ability to post events to the RHS Community Calendar
- Invitation to take part in RHS Royal Court of Queens Events, in addition to area Queens’ Councils
- Permission to use the Queen’s Wave
- Invitation to join the Red Hat Society’s Official Queens Facebook Group where Queens from around the world can connect and share in a private group setting
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. One person per membership. Membership expires one year from activation. Membership offer cannot be applied or combined with an existing RHS Membership (renewal or upgrade). By purchasing this Membership, I agree to all RHS terms and conditions as found at https://www.redhatsociety.com/page/legal. No Membership packet will be mailed by snail mail to the Queen’s physical address. Digital membership. Membership is non refundable or transferable. Must provide shipping address and phone number at checkout. Cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing membership. Not valid for members active in the past eight months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Hat Society
The Red Hat Society is a playgroup for women created to connect like-minded women, make new friends and enrich lives through the power of fun and friendship. Most women give their all to family, career and community. And they enjoy it. But, along the way, sometimes our existing bonds of friendship gradually diminish. Membership in The Red Hat Society is a rewarding vehicle for reconnecting old friends, making new friends and rediscovering the joy of getting together with other women for the express purpose of having FUN!
RHS Members make friends online through our Members’ only website, RedHatSociety.com, gather locally in groups (known as Chapters) simply for fun. The RHS website provides Members with a Community Calendar for posting and viewing local Chapter events, an online discussion forum where sisters are up 24/7 ready to chat and Member to Member search and connect features. Some of our favorite activities are to go to lunch, shop, see movies, theatre, weekend trips and RHS conventions. If an activity sounds fun, we grab our Hats and go!
The Red Hat Society defines a Queen as a role-model, leader and a creator of fun! RHS Queens are from all walks of life and have varied interests. As a result, each Chapter a Queen leads is unique. Unlike traditional clubs, RHS may have multiple Chapters in a given town. Red Hat Society Members love being spotted about town in our “regalia.” Members who have attained the fabulous age of 50 wear red hats and purple clothing, while those under 50 wear pink hats and lavender clothing.