The road less traveled is often the more fulfilling one, especially when it bypasses Robert Frost’s tiger pits. Diverge from a rote route with today’s Groupon to Red Rock Climbing Center.
$69 for an introductory four-week Learn to Climb course and one month of unlimited climbing (a $150 value)
- Gear rental included
- Four one-hour rock-climbing, movement classes and one 30–60-minute belay lesson
- Learn to Climb course teaches:
- Climbing and safety basics
- Knot-tying techniques
- Belaying using a grigri
- Climbing terminology
- Receive basic belay certification upon completion of course
- More than 8,000 square feet of terrain for top-rope and lead climbing
- Radical overhangs, roof routes, and boulder obstacles</p>
Red Rock Climbing Center
Red Rock Climbing Center challenges climbers with more than 8,000 square feet of vertical topography designed by renowned climbers Tony Yaniro and Doug Englekirk. In addition to top-rope and lead-climbing routes, radical overhangs, boulder obstacles, and roof routes offer exciting climbs for advanced belayers infused with spider DNA. The wall-scaling professionals at Red Rock ensure the safety of beginner and seasoned climbers by requiring belay certification among guests and strapping boulder-mounting individuals into harnesses.
8201 W Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117