Benjamin Franklin theorized that taking in a good view while eating aided in digestion and granted you the ability to squeeze milk out of coal. Prove him half-right with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a kayaking-and-lunch package for two (up to a $42 total value)
- $40 for a kayaking-and-lunch package for four (up to an $84 total value)
Each package includes:
- One-hour rental of a single kayak per person (up to a $12 value each)
- One sandwich per person, such as a classic BLT or the Randy—a panini with meatloaf, caramelized onions, and herb cheese (up to a $7.50 each)
- One nonalcoholic beverage (a $1 value each) per person
Red Rock Grill and Bar & Good to Go Kayak Rentals
Red Rock Grill and Bar's chefs seek out seasonal ingredients, whenever possible, from local sources to craft homegrown favorites and American comfort foods. Using fresh meats and produce, they braise pot roast in a blend of Guinness and smoked jalapeños, make marinara sauce in-house, and infuse macaroni 'n' cheese with fresh lobster. At the bar, a selection of microbrews and cocktails keep patrons spacing out their mugs of ice water. Beyond the menu, Red Rock entertains visitors by hosting regular performances from live musicians and loaning out canoes and kayaks with which to explore the nearby waters through Good to Go Kayak Rentals.