Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a kayak rental and lunch package for two (up to $42 value)
- $40 for a kayak rental and lunch package for four (up to $84 value)
Each package includes:
- One-hour rental of a single kayak per person (up to $12 value each)
- One sandwich per person (up to $7.50 each)
- One nonalcoholic beverage per person ($1 value each)
Good 2 GO Café and Creamery
The ice cream sandwiches at Good 2 GO Café and Creamery put people in a tasty dilemma. The staff here makes their cold creations right on the spot, which means customers have to make some hard choices. Which of the fresh-baked cookies should form the sandwich’s exterior? Which flavor of ice-cream should go in the center? How can they eat ice cream without permanent smiles on their faces?
Beyond hand-packed ice cream, Good 2 GO Café and Creamery sates sweet cravings with moist house made cupcakes and brownies. Creative sandwiches, wraps, paninis, salads, and quesadilla combinations line the menu board, which serves as more casual counterpart to its partner restaurant, Red Rock Grill and Bar. It also serves as a live music venue on Saturday nights and rents out kayaks and canoes to explore local waterways.