An inspirational guidebook and a supply kit help crafty customers experiment with accessory making, home decorating, and fashion design
About This Deal
- Each of the Crafts & DIY to-go kits covers selected activities featured in the book “30 Days of Style: Crafts & DIY” and includes an original copy of the publication with step-by-step instructions, as well as a supply kit available in an assortment of colors.
- Customers may choose from the following thematic options:
- Accessorize Me Crafts & DIY Kit: designed for inspiration to bring a “sparkle” to a personal accessory collection, the kit contains an array of supplies and materials, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to create bow tie pins, no-sew yarn scarves, studded bracelets, multi-layered statement necklaces, and more.
- Fashionable Home Crafts & DIY Kit: designed for inspiration to unveil individual creativity while decorating a room, dorm, or home, the kit includes step-by-step instructions on the completion of doughnut and varsity pillows, screen-printed accent wall hangings, fashionable photo frames, and more.
- Fashionable Me Crafts & DIY Kit: the custom kit helps to create edgy and unique clothing designs for a personal wardrobe thanks to step-by-step instructions on the completion of fancy bow ties, diamondback t-shirts, screen-printed sheath dresses, denim cross-body bags, and more.
- “30 Days of Style: Crafts & DIY” Deluxe Kit: the deluxe kit and guidebook provide inspirational instructions and supplies for over 15 projects to help the user discover a jewelry artist, interior designer, and fashionista within oneself.
- The purchased and reserved kits are to be picked up from the Red Sprinkle store (1231 Good Hope Road Southeast).
- Subject to availability.
Need To Know
About Red Sprinkle
At Red Sprinkle, beauty and fashion experts consult with start-up companies or members of the public to help with their question or queries relating to the beauty and fashion industry. Consultation workshops are regularly hosted to share Red Sprinkle's insight into their industry, highlighting obstacles that could hinder newly formed companies and budding entrepreneurs. Fashion camp, on the other hand, is led by a range of different fashion experts. Bloggers, product developers, stylists, and fashion executives are just a few of the experts on hand to led seminars and classes on how to succeed in the fashion industry.