Choose from Eight Options
- $16 for two missions each for 2 people ($32 value)
- $30 for one hour of open play for 2 people ($60 value)
- $24 for two missions each for 4 people ($64 value)
- $59 for one hour of open play for 4 people ($120 value)
- $119 for a one-hour public group battle for 10 people ($250 value)
- $189 for a one-hour private battle for 10 people ($400 value)
- $45 for two missions each for 6 people ($96 value)
- $89 for one hour of open play for 6 people ($180 value)
Each mission lasts 5–6 minutes.
Red Star Combat
Say you're bored with dashing frantically through the same old battle zone as the sounds of war drum around you. In that case, it's time to head to Red Star Combat, where no two games ever have to be alike. First, players can choose from eight settings for their laser weapons, so they can simulate firing a rifle or a battle cannon depending on the situation. Then there's the 30,000-square-foot field itself: stacks of tires, empty barrels, and even the walls are all moveable, so the space can be reconfigured regularly. Between games, players can kick back at the onsite bar, Base PX, for a bottle of beer and some snacks while lesser, non-laser-enhanced sports play on the big-screen TVs.