Today's side deal gets you one pass to the Red Stick International Animation Festival, November 10–13. Choose from two options:
– For $30, get a gold pass to the festival (a $60 value)
– For $125, get an all-access pass to the festival (a $250 value)
- Explore technology, art, and entertainment at a three-day festival
- With a gold pass, attend scheduled lectures, general and special screenings of animated features and shorts, Fandemonium, and Cartoon-a-Palooza
- With an all-access pass, reap the same benefits as a gold pass, plus one ticket to Video Games Live, a VIP dinner and awards presentation, and the Princess Ball (for you and your child)
- At Fandemonium, enjoy speakers and panels, a costume contest, art show, overnight ghost hunt, and more
- Cartoon-a-Palooza includes spacewalks, a caricature artist, karaoke, and other kid-friendly activities (November 13)
- The VIP dinner and awards presentation lets all-access pass holders attend a lifetime-achievement award presentation, plus mingle with animators, filmmakers, producers, and other studio representatives (dress is cocktail attire)
- The Princess Ball invites guests to dress according to this year's theme, "Storybook Princesses from Around the World … and Beyond"
100 Lafayette St.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801Get Directions