All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 24, 2016
· February 3, 2018
· November 28, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one all-inclusive admission ($60 value)
- $75 for two all-inclusive admissions ($120 value)
- $145 for four all-inclusive admissions ($240 value)
Red, White & Brew takes place at the Seattle Center’s Fisher Pavilion on Friday, July 22.
Red, White & Brew
- The Event: Sample from local wineries, breweries and restaurants under the sun at Seattle Center. Now in its fifth year, Red, White & Brew honors the winning wineries featured in Seattle magazine’s Washington Wine Awards.
- The Wines: Taste red, white, and sparkling wines from award winning wineries, including Charles Smith, Efeste, L’Ecole, Mark Ryan, Woodward Canyon, and many more..
- The Beers: Enjoy ales, lagers, and ciders from 7 Seas Brewing, McMenamins, Pike Brewing, Stoup Brewing, Westcott Bay Cider, and many more.
- The Food: Attendees can pair drinks with delicious bites from their favorite restaurants including Coastal Kitchen, Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Tulalip Resort Casino, Patxi’s Pizza, and more.
- The Charity: Portions of the event’s proceeds benefit Northwest Harvest, a nonprofit organization that collects and distributes food to hundreds of programs throughout Washington State.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.