What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $49 for 18 holes of golf for two plus cart rental (up to a $118 value), redeemable Monday–Friday
- $55 for 18 holes of golf for two plus cart rental (up to a $118 value), redeemable any day
- $98 for 18 holes of golf for four plus cart rental (up to a $236 value), redeemable Monday–Friday
- $105 for 18 holes of golf for four plus cart rental (up to a $236 value), redeemable any day
Golfers clamber aboard a rental cart and direct it to the first tee of the 6,190-yard course for an 18-hole round.
Red Wing Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Tee times subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Wing Golf Club
Sculpted into the sandstone bluffs of the Mississippi River Valley in 1915, the course at Red Wing Golf Club has challenged golfers’ accuracy and consistency for nearly a century. As they line up tee shots down tight fairways bordered by towering oaks and pines, players soon realize that the layout rewards accuracy and positioning as opposed to brute strength or double-jointedness. Upon finishing their rounds on the 6,206-yard gauntlet, golfers can head inside to The Brassie Spoon Bar & Grill for sandwiches, salads, and drinks in front of a big-screen television.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 6,206 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole