Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for two plus cart rental $138 value)
- $129 for 18 holes of golf for four plus cart rental ($276 value)
Golfers clamber aboard a rental cart and direct it to the first tee of the 6,206-yard course for an 18-hole round.
Red Wing Golf Club
Sculpted into the sandstone bluffs of the Mississippi River Valley in 1915, the course at Red Wing Golf Club has challenged golfers’ accuracy and consistency for nearly a century. As they line up tee shots down tight fairways bordered by towering oaks and pines, players soon realize that the layout rewards accuracy and positioning as opposed to brute strength or double-jointedness. Upon finishing their rounds on the 6,206-yard gauntlet, golfers can head inside to The Brassie Spoon Bar & Grill for sandwiches, salads, and drinks in front of a big-screen television.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 6,206 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole