Shedding a few extra pounds makes people healthier, boosts their confidence, and makes them easier to catapult over a castle wall. Storm ramparts more lithely with today’s Groupon: for $119, you get a personalized weight-management program lasting three weeks, plus an orientation, at RedCircle Personalized Weight Management (a $1,144 total value). This program includes the following:
- A comprehensive dietary and medical-history assessment (a $200 value)
- An advanced analysis of body composition (a $75 value)
- Direct measurement of resting metabolic rate (a $100 value)
- Two MetaBoost B-12 injections (a $100 value)
- Two sessions with a RedCircle nutritionist (a $100 value)
- A one-month gym membership (a $50 value)
- Two personal-training sessions at Medical Gym (a $120 value)
- 10 group run or fast-walk sessions with a personal trainer and coach (a $200 value)
- One month of limited e-Coaching by a RedCircle nutritionist and monitoring caloric intake and expenditure (a $199 value)<p>
The team of doctors and dieticians at RedCircle Personalized Weight Management helps clients lose up to 6–8 pounds with a five-session approach tailored to their metabolism and body composition. Today’s deal is valid only at the flagship location on Richmond Avenue, where the slimming pros orient newbies and analyze their anthropometric dimensions, health history, and resting metabolic rate. Nutritionists dole out meal-planning advice and guerilla food-fight tactics, and MetaBoost injections jump-start sluggish fat-burning furnaces. The fourth and fifth appointments include weigh-ins and more B-12 injections, though no meal planning. Participants can also exercise at the flagship’s medical gym, where every jumping jack and caber toss brings them closer to their weight-loss goals.
RedCircle Personalized Weight Management
RedCircle Personalized Weight Management, an Amerejuve sister company, uses seven components to help clients lose and keep off unwanted weight. The combination of these elements—a baseline assessment, cardiometabolic profiling, genetic profiling, meal-planning, personal training, metabolic supplements, and e-coaching—results in treatment plans customized to each client's metabolic rate and genetic profile. Rejecting a one-size-fits-all approach to slimming, RedCircle's staff creates detailed meal-plans and training strategies as individualized as the fingerprint of a snowflake.
Woodlake - Briar Meadow
6320 Richmond Ave.
Houston, Texas 77057