Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reddy Aesthetics
Reddy Aesthetics keeps its finger on the pulse of the community to address people's most pressing physical concerns. As a walk-in clinic that stays open seven days a week, it acts as a facility for residents in need of immediate medical attention. In addition, it provides aesthetic care ranging from cosmetic injections to laser hair removal—a departure from health-related problems, but one that makes it a staple for many individuals' needs.