Martial arts are meant to be the last line of self-defense, used only after verbally warning the assailant and then clenching your fist until it glows. Power up with this Groupon.
- $25 for one month of martial-arts classes with uniform, up to eight classes per month (a $290 value)<p>
Class options include:
- Tiny Tigers martial arts for ages 3–5, 4:15 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday
- Juniors martial arts for ages 5–10, 5 p.m. on Monday–Thursday
- Teen and adult martial arts for ages 11 and older, 6 p.m. on Monday–Thursday
- The studio also offers self-defense classes and seminars on Friday and Saturday; times vary<p>
Redlands ATA Martial Arts
The instructors at Redlands ATA Martial Arts have been training aspiring martial artists for more than 20 years—many of whom have gone on to become black belts and state champions. The seasoned and certified trainers lead students of all ages through proper tae kwon do techniques—including punches, kicks, and blocks—as well as life skills, such as perseverance and self-control. The instructors also work with local schools, helping introduce bully-prevention programs.