What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of food for two
- $60 for $100 worth of food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner is from 4-close. Dine in only. Not valid with any other specials or coupon offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Redwood Steakhouse
There's no shortage of delicious options at Redwood Steakhouse. Read on to learn about some of the New American food and drinks available at the restaurant.
Raw Bar and Sushi
Redwood Steakhouse's raw bar features succulent seafood options such as smoked-salmon carpaccio and oysters on the half shell. The eatery also offers signature platters of sushi, such as the T and T tuna-and-rice tower composed of a tuna, cucumber, and tobiko roll garnished with Sriracha mayonnaise and eel sauce.
- Appetizer: Start meals with pot-roast quesadillas filled with cheddar jack cheese, green onions, and slow-cooked, shredded beef, all of which is served alongside pepper jack cheese sauce, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
- Steak: The filet oscar's pair of 3-ounce steak medallions are presented over crab cakes, which are topped with asparagus tips and surimi crab and garnished with hollandaise sauce.
- Pasta: The tender chicken breast in the chicken valpolicella dish is dredged with seasoned flour, then sautéed in a blend of olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, pesto, butter, and parmesan cheese before it's finished with valpolicella wine and served atop a bed of pesto linguine.
- Pizza: Ditalini pasta is tossed with herbs and spices, bacon, colby-jack cheese, and alfredo sauce in this rich mac and cheese pizza.
Redwood Steakhouse's menu of cocktails features nearly two dozen options, including a traditional moscow mule, sweet mojitos and sangrias, and plenty of fruit-flavored martinis. The wine list is also extensive, featuring red, white, and sparkling wines made everywhere from Argentina to New Zealand. And seeing as Redwood Brewing Co. is just steps away, there are also plenty of its award-winning brews available on draft.