Diners can try a variety of freshly-prepared dishes from crab cakes to filet mignon, and even chef’s specialties like stuffed burrata
About This Deal
- Dine-in only
- Type of cuisine: comfort food and seafood
- Valid for dinner on any day the establishment is open, from 4 p.m. to closing
- View the menu and prices
- Must present valid 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
About Redwood Steakhouse
There's no shortage of delicious options at Redwood Steakhouse. Read on to learn about some of the New American food and drinks available at the restaurant.
Raw Bar and Sushi
Redwood Steakhouse's raw bar features succulent seafood options such as smoked-salmon carpaccio and oysters on the half shell. The eatery also offers signature platters of sushi, such as the T and T tuna-and-rice tower composed of a tuna, cucumber, and tobiko roll garnished with Sriracha mayonnaise and eel sauce.
- Appetizer: Start meals with pot-roast quesadillas filled with cheddar jack cheese, green onions, and slow-cooked, shredded beef, all of which is served alongside pepper jack cheese sauce, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
- Steak: The filet oscar's pair of 3-ounce steak medallions are presented over crab cakes, which are topped with asparagus tips and surimi crab and garnished with hollandaise sauce.
- Pasta: The tender chicken breast in the chicken valpolicella dish is dredged with seasoned flour, then sautéed in a blend of olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, pesto, butter, and parmesan cheese before it's finished with valpolicella wine and served atop a bed of pesto linguine.
- Pizza: Ditalini pasta is tossed with herbs and spices, bacon, colby-jack cheese, and alfredo sauce in this rich mac and cheese pizza.
Redwood Steakhouse's menu of cocktails features nearly two dozen options, including a traditional moscow mule, sweet mojitos and sangrias, and plenty of fruit-flavored martinis. The wine list is also extensive, featuring red, white, and sparkling wines made everywhere from Argentina to New Zealand. And seeing as Redwood Brewing Co. is just steps away, there are also plenty of its award-winning brews available on draft.