Expert angler Captain Tony Radjenovich takes groups to the hot spots on Lake Michigan to reel in king salmon, lake trout, and more
What You'll Get
- Private outing
- What’s included: gear and bait
- Duration: five hours
- Morning half-day trips typically start between 5 a.m. and 8 a.m. Afternoon half-day trips typically start between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- What you might catch: king salmon, lake trout, steelhead, coho salmon, and brown trout
- About the captain: Tony Radjenovich, a US Coast Guard licensed captain and a member of the Michigan Charter Boat Association
- About the boat: Leelanautical, a 27′ Tiara with electronic safety equipment, radar, VHF marine radio, and SiriusXM Marine Weather
- Equipment: Big Jon Sports electric downriggers, Shimano Talora wire rods, Shimano Tekota reels, Power Pro braided line, Seaguar fluorocarbon, and Torpedo brand terminal tackle and wireline
- Where you’ll fish: Lake Michigan
- Boat amenities: bathrooms
- Fish cleaning available? Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Must schedule a trip on a date before June 30, 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reelin' Leland
Reelin' Leland offers a unique and comprehensive fishing experience. Guests charter a boat and sail to a fishing hotspot where they cast their lines in hopes of catching The Big One.
At the end of the excursion, guests will travel back to the docks to take a photo of their catch. After that, they can choose to send their catch to Carlson's, where the fish is cleaned, deboned, and sealed in ice. The Cove restaurant takes it from there, cooking up the fresh catch.